Pages

February 4, 2011

More Progress on My Basement

I've been spending about an hour a day in my basement for the last week or two, trying to get it all decluttered and organized. I've picked up some new shelving units as well as totes and organizers (heck it seems like EVERYTHING related to organizing is on sale these days).

I had previously blogged about organizing my canning supplies down there as well as going through my Christmas stuff.

These last few days I have gotten my containers/gift baskets/etc organized and put away as well as our emergency kit supplies, seed starting supplies and bulk goods (extra toilet paper and whatnot).

All I have left to do is household tools/paints, exercise equipment and my craft area and I am DONE! WOW!!! I am so excited and I'm proud of myself for getting this project done. It's the nicest the basement has looked in the 11 years we have lived here.

My plan is to finish up this weekend and get the before and after pics posted before the end of the weekend. Keep your fingers crossed that I plow through everything by then and keep your eyes peeled for the pics!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment